Temperature range : 76°F – 81°F
Hardness: less than 25° dH.
How to Order
Send your inquiry to our company by email to email@example.com (or using this inquiry form template HERE)
you also can use our chat messenger below to ask for further information.
Based on our latest stock, we will send the stock list in order to create a purchase requisition for our customer.
Customer will receive a proforma invoice, with shipping details (fish amount and value, packaging cost, and freight cost)
After confirming the order, customer send the money through Paypal, Moneygram, Payoneer, Western Union, or T/T
Then after you confirm your payment, then we start to prepare shipping documents, airlines booked and quarantine fish.
Send all packages to airlines (based on flight schedule), during the process, a customer gets all document copy for shipment.
Confirmation of package arrival by customer and report to us as soon as possible.
Please do describe us this following list in details :
– Variety of fish and its size (and your order quantity)
– Designated port nearest to your place where the product want to be delivered
Terms & Conditions
– Packing List
– Airway bill
– Health Certificate (issued by the Department of Agriculture of Indonesia) for Fish
– CITES Certificate (issued by the Department of Agriculture of Indonesia)
– COO (Certificate of Origin) (optional)
if you do not have an import license, we can help you to find a reliable custom agent in your nearest airport or transhipper.